Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Is it a wall hanging or the front of a purse?

I finally finished this piece with the Days of the little Bears week. I can't decide if I want to hang it on the wall or use it as the front of a purse. I wish my week was like his. Mine is so confusing. Yesterday the plumber man put in the new bathtub and faucet. It just doesn't look right so I made chocolate cupcakes today. So so bad. I kept going by the cupcake bakery in Orange and thinking, wow I should buy one of those but then I thought I should just make my own. I know I won't like the one that I buy. The problem is you just can't make one cupcake. Now I have 24. Oh my poor husband is going to have to eat most of them.

1 comment:

Karen Larko said...

I know how stressful it is to have your home under construction. Are you remodeling the entire house?