Friday, July 23, 2010

I made a bracelet from the yarn and thread my sister sent me!!!!


I am so pleased with the way this bracelet worked out. I decided not to put too many beads on it. I just love the thread so much. It is interesting that my sister can drive to South Carolina to visit her son and while she is there in a very small area can go to a store that has every imaginable color  and texture of yarn and thread. I live in such a large area. What with Orange county blending into Los Angeles and San Diego. There are so many stores but non like this one in South Carolina. I am hoping she gets me an orange set for my birthday. Oh pleazzzzeeee!!!! I have so much fun working with these different textures. Here is the bracelet.

1 comment:

Karen Larko said...

Wish I had a sister. Very nice bracelet!