Sunday, July 11, 2010

I cut my hair this morning.



I couldn't stand my hair in my face for one more day so I got out the scissors and whack whack whack. What do you think. I like it but I think I need to do a few more cuts on the left side. I also took down wallpaper today. Oh that is a nasty job. What a mess. My hands feel like they have been sanded. Yes I did wear gloves.
Yesterday my husband and I decided to go the OC Fair. We had to stop by the bank first and we proceeded to go around in circles for a while. They have stupid freeway signs on main street that make getting on the freeway going the right way very confusing. Even though we were talking about it so we wouldn't get on going in the wrong direction we managed to do it anyway. Then to get turned back around you have to go to calamazoo and back. We laughed about it but when we got all the way down to the fairgrounds we discovered it doesn't open until next week. ARGH!!! I guess I enjoyed the ride, at least I wasn't driving.

No comments: