Friday, April 9, 2010

Woke up at 4am this morning. WHAT?????





Why did I wake up at 4am. Who knows but I got up. I finished sewing my new shirt. Then I went for my walk (it was still dark out with a moon sliver). Hardly any lights were on in the houses but there were a few. I wish I understood why sometimes I seem to need a lot of sleep and sometimes I don't. Oh such a mystery.
Anyway here is my new shirt. I don't ususally sew simplicity patterns but I like the way it looked. It is a new one. The really interested thing is the back yoke was cut on the bias so the shirt has a little stretch to it. Here is the pattern and the shirt. I am going to make a bunch of these out of cotton for summer. I like the way they feel.
This Sunday there is a sale on vogue patterns at Joann's I have to see if there are any new Marcy Tiltons or Issey Miyaki's. My favorites.

No comments: