Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Glitterfest was so fun!!!


I so enjoyed selling at Glitterfest. When I first arrived I was a bit overwelmed with all the talented artists that were there. It was hard for me to stay with my booth and not go looking. I was very envious of all the people walking around. My booth neighbors were fantastic. I was so inspired. Now I feel like I need to do a lot of work before I go to San Francisco next month. Here is a little illustration that I did that was inspired by the Glitterfest. It has nothing to do with the show but I feel it reflects the feelings I felt from all around me. I am working on compiling some illustrations for a calendar.
Yesterday I had to fix my color printer. Oh no, the parts were so tiny and I kept thinking I was gonna drop them inside the printer guts. I didn't and it appears to be fixed (maybe). Argh!!! I need that printer.

2 comments:

Lisa Loria said...

Cute Painting Rita!
So glad to see you at Glitterfest!
Have a wonderful time in San Francisco!
I am sure you will do great!
Talk soon!
Lisa

Rita Carol said...

Lisa,
Thank you. It will be for 4 days so it is gonna be a little tricky to make sure I bring enough product and not too much. I know you can relate. I have never done a show away from home, so it will be a new experience. I just loved your shoes. So Cool. Rita